- Variable speed fan - to be used with ENERGY-FIT VS16 speed controler only
- AC Motor - Designed to run direct on your grid, inverter or generator system
- Cubic feet per minute (CFM) output per watt, unmatched in industry
- Highest quality materials available creates unparalleled efficiency and reliability with all parts replaceable and/or serviceable
CAUTION: For variable speed control use Snap-Fan's VS16 only - other speed controlers do not work with Snap-Fan Energy-Fit AC motors and will result in damage. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Why Horizotial Air Flow?
- Uniform temperature within greenhouse
- Reduces incidences of foliar disease
- Air Stratification practically eliminated
- Humidity within the plant canopy is reduced
- The moving air removes moisture resulting in a drier microclimate
- Cooler plants transpire less resulting in reduced water consumption
Technical Details (Downloadable PDFs)
How many do you need? It is recommended to place one 20" HAF 10-15 feet from end wall and then every 40-50 feet along each side wall. Please check out this info sheet for example layouts